Powerfly FS 4 is the gateway to more exciting trail adventures. It's a full suspension electric mountain bike that pairs the capability of a 130 mm trail bike with the power of a Bosch Performance CX motor. A 10-speed drivetrain, aluminium frame with a semi-integrated battery, pedal-assist up to 25 km/h, and front and rear suspension help you take on more rugged trails with comfort and confidence.
It's right for you if...
You like singletrack trails and want an e-MTB with a more capable full suspension set-up so you can take on more rugged adventures and stay comfortable and efficient when you do.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Aluminium frame, a semi-integrated 500 Wh battery and a Bosch Performance CX motor with an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, 130 mm front and rear travel, an SR Suntour XCR 34 suspension fork with an adjustable air spring, a 10-speed Shimano drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Full suspension lets you take on bigger, more technical trails. It's more comfortable, more efficient and faster in rough terrain. You're getting great parts and a powerful Bosch e-MTB system, but the biggest advantage of Powerfly FS 4 is the suspension package built for better riding on rugged trail adventures.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension e-MTBs
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech that we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
- When you power down the assist, you have a fully capable trail bike that's ready to take on rugged terrain
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction and stability